Skip to content
- S&DS 689 Scientific Machine Learning, Fall 2023
University of Pennsylvania
- ENM 6010 Deep Learning for Scientists and Engineers, Spring 2022, Spring 2023
- CBE 4100 Chemical Engineering Laboratory, Fall 2022
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- 18.085 Computational Science and Engineering I, Spring 2021
- 18.02 Multivariable Calculus, Fall 2020
Tutorials and Research Talks
- Tutorials on deep learning, Python, and dissipative particle dynamics
- Deep neural operators with reliable extrapolation for multiphysics, multiscale & multifidelity problems. Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Data-Driven Physical Simulation Webinar, Sept. 2023.
- Learning operators using deep neural networks for multiphysics, multiscale, & multifidelity problems. Plenary Talk, Mathematical and Scientific Machine Learning, Aug. 2022.
- Physics-informed deep learning. Synced, Aug. 2021.
- Integrating machine learning & multiscale modeling in biomedicine. Queen’s University, Department of Mechanical and Material Engineering, Feb. 2021.
- DeepXDE: A deep learning library for solving differential equations. AAAI Spring Symposium on Combining Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning with Physical Sciences, Stanford, CA, Mar. 2020.
- Collapse of deep and narrow neural nets. ICERM Scientific Machine Learning, Providence, RI, Jan. 2019.